The Report Of Stewardship.
He added that he is committed to the party and ready to serve in the future in higher capacity for a later greater glory.
1.Reconstruction of the Okrika ATC jetty within four months of assuming office.
2. Design and the on going reconstruction of the Bonny/Bille/Nembe jetty.
3. Refurbishing of 31# of the old, dilapidated & abandoned urban commuter buses procured by the previous administration for Gov. Wike's soon to be commissioned "Free School Bus Scheme" and providing bus drivers and marshalls with uniforms and kits for the project.
4. Renovation of the Rivers Transport Company (RTC's) workshop and luxury bus park area which will be used for the school bus scheme. Construction of access road and drain, conveniences and muster station for the facility.
5.In conjunction with the Bonny LGA CTC, Commissioned a police Gun boat for security patrol on the Bonny/Port Harcourt water ways.
6. Collaborations with security agencies and International Oil Companies in the security of the state waterways to stem the activities of sea pirates.
7.Partnership with SPDC in acquiring 2 units of post crash victim extraction equipment to be used on Rivers State roads for accident victims.
8.Partnership with FRSC to promote "safe drive" awareness training for commercial drivers and road users.
9.Kick started lease protocol for the Port Harcourt International Airport hanger and VIP lounge with Glory airlines.
10.Developed PPP framework in the management of water taxi marine services to curb incessant boat mishaps leading to continuous loss of lives and property.
11.Design of Isaka jetty awaiting HE's approval for award.
In his personal capacity, Deacon Fubara said
1.Gave Monthly financial empowerment/stipends to several Opobo/Nkoro indigenes & others throughout his tenure in office.
2. Securing permanent employment for several Opobo/Nkoro indigenes and others.
3. Free skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship workshop/training for 160 Opobo/Nkoro indigenes & non indigenes in different specialities such as 1. Soap Cream & chemical prodn. fashion Design &Decoration. 2. ICT/ computy, and Catering in conjuction with Theodore Ibiwari fubara foundation/Yille.... start up packs for their business take off were givè.
4. Free Scholarship to university level for several Opobo indigenes & others.
The Cordinator of the Forum, Hon.Asiyetogha Uruata,said his group was not surprised at the achievements of Deacon Fubara in the short period he was in office as he had done several other people oriented personal projects for the Opobo people even before assuming office.
Deacon Fubara thanked them for the call and assured them of his support for the forum in all their activities in the LGA.
Source: Rivers News.