How an entire family was saved from food poisoning


Man shares photos of his goat who died after eating poisoned pap meant for his family
A Facebook user, Emmanuel Ukachukwu shared photos of his goat that died after eating some portions of poisoned pap meant for him and his family. He wrote; 
I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she's not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.
Man shares photos of his goat who died after eating poisoned pap meant for his family

Comments

Popular post

WHEN THE NAGGING SUDDENLY STOPS

North Korea Agrees To Make A Pre-olympic Visits To Sourh Korea.

President Donald Trump’s blatant racism and sexism.

Rivers State Government Has Accused Federal Government Of Plans To Pay Cultists.