How an entire family was saved from food poisoning


Man shares photos of his goat who died after eating poisoned pap meant for his family
A Facebook user, Emmanuel Ukachukwu shared photos of his goat that died after eating some portions of poisoned pap meant for him and his family. He wrote; 
I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she's not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.
Man shares photos of his goat who died after eating poisoned pap meant for his family

Comments

Popular post

PRESIDENT BUHARI vs NIGERIAN YOUTH

A pregnant teenager and a pastor were among four persons reportedly killed by Rivers Cultists.

PSC APPROVES SPECIAL PROMOTION OF 45 POLICE OFFICERS FOR GALANTRY IN THE ARREST OF WANTED KIDNAPPER, ËVANS”AND HIS GANG

Oyedepo tells Buhari that his Government is a failure, worst in history.