A language of Papua New Guinea.
Of or pertaining to the nose.
An extinct language of Bolivia.
(Of a medicine) That can be sold and distributed legally without the need of a prescription.
An amusement park that is designed to carry a theme in one or more areas of the park.
A driver who exceeds the speed limit.
- To cease to live.
- Gimmick or ploy to escape a situation that is unfavorable, difficult or dangerous.
- To move out of or depart from.
- To go away from a place; to leave.
- A passage or gate from inside someplace to the outside, that permits escape or release.
- To go out of a closed place.
- The act of going out.
The dialect of San Giorgio spoken in Gniva, which has the local name Bila.
A business management strategy aimed at embedding awareness of quality in all organizational processes.
A passerine bird of the family Corvidae, native to North America.